Header Ads



BIG BREAKING WORLD BHARTH : DRDO‘s successful demonstration of the Hypersonic air-breathing scramjet technology

demonstration of the Hypersonic air-breathing

DRDO‘s successful demonstration of the Hypersonic air-breathing scramjet technology with the flight test of Hypersonic Technology Demonstration Vehicle, at 1103 hours today from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Launch Complex at Wheeler Island, off the coast of Odisha

#DRDO

#atmanirbharbharat

https://worldbharthnews.blogspot.com/
Any type of Qr code required for any type of purpose like mail Qr code , Website Qr Code , Phone number Qr code , Business information Qr code , Products Qr code etc , Your wants about Qr code I fulfill Your Wants . 

No comments

If any suggestion about my Blog and Blog contented then Please message me..... I want to improve my Blog contented . Jay Hind ....

Powered by Blogger.